Sophisticated style for the savvy shopper. This chest of drawers prioritizes affordable, on-trend design. Its subtle replicated texture recalls the natural beauty of wood, highlighting the slatted styling. And a matte black finish savvily suits different approaches to modern aesthetics. Mix and match with light and bright hues, or pair with other dark tones for a moody look.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Integrated drawer pulls
- Framed front and pilasters
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Wide Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Wide Chest
|Item Color Key
||Danziar Wide Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 20''D x 50''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.