Craft a contemporary hideaway without breaking the bank. An elegant juxtaposition of refined neutral hues, this two-toned chest of drawers brings sleek style to your space. Matte black drawer handles enhance the sheer simplicity of its profile. With this storage piece, a bedroom brimming with luxury has never been more attainable.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Light gray finish over a replicated oak grain with authentic touch; base has matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Base has matte black finish with subtle replicated wood grain
- Handles with matte black finish
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Drawer interiors are lined with a faux linen laminate for a clean, finished look
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Wide Chest
|Item Color Key
||Vessalli Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||41''W x 20''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.