Reminiscent of Hollywood glamour of yesteryear, this queen panel headboard interprets luxury in a decidedly modern way. Sumptuous details include button-tufted upholstery, faceted faux crystals and chrome-tone accents beautifully lit by LED lights enhanced with remote-controlled settings for color and brightness.
- Headboard only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Gray finish with replicated wood grain
- Faux leather upholstery
- Faux crystal and faceted chrome-tone metal accents
- Accent LED lights with remote to control color and brightness
- Included remote holder keeps remote for lights discreet and accessible
- Hardware not included
- 1/4" bolts are needed to attach headboard to existing metal bed frame
- Capable of attaching to a full sized metal bolt-on bedframe
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- Mattress and foundation/box spring available, sold separately
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard
||Queen UPH Panel Headboard
|Item Color Key
||Lodanna Queen Upholstered Panel Headboard
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||64''W x 4''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.