The epitome of fashion-forward design, this queen upholstered panel headboard is a beautiful blend of comfort and luxury. Shiny chrome-tone accents, a pearlized finish and button-tufted upholstery bring a glam touch to the richly rustic appearance. Remote-controlled LED lighting adds style and modern conveniences to your restful retreat.
- Headboard only
- Made of engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate
- Light finish with subtle pearl effect over replicated cedar grain with authentic touch
- Gray polyester upholstery with faux crystal button tufting
- Glitter panel accent
- Faceted chrome-tone accents
- LED light strip with remote-controlled color and brightness options
- Included remote holder keeps remote for lights discreet and accessible
- Power cord included; UL Listed
- 1/4" bolts (not included) are needed to attach headboard to your existing bed frame
- Capable of attaching to a full sized metal bolt-on bedframe
- Assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||Queenl Upholstered Panel Headboard
||Queen UPH Panel Headboard
|Item Color Key
||Altyra Queenl Upholstered Panel Headboard
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||63''W x 3''D x 53''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Beds / Headboards / Footboards / Canopy Frames / Rails
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.