Traditional style doesn't have to be stuffy. It can feel warm, inviting and beautifully in the moment. Case in point: this nightstand. Merging yesteryear elements with a relaxed modern farmhouse sensibility, this piece has an allure all its own. Equally special is the rustic finish, which exudes a mood of pastoral charm. Smooth-gliding drawers and options for USB and wireless charging make this nightstand as practical as it is beautiful.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Sand-colored replicated oak wood grain with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Burnished bronze-tone finish on drawer handles
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with framed fronts
- Drawer interiors lined with a replicated linen design for a clean, finished look
- USB and Qi wireless charging options
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||One Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||27''W x 17''D x 27''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.