Charming French farmhouse aesthetics. Deep, industrial-inspired hues. This chest balances beautiful simplicity with the luxurious details of yesteryear. The distinct two-tone finish is bold without sacrificing the piece's quaint character. And with smooth-gliding drawers for your assorted storage needs, the chest's functionality goes hand-in-hand with your unique eye for vintage-inspired design.
- Made with engineered wood (MDF/particleboard/plywood) and decorative laminate for the right balance of affordability and durability
- Rustic charcoal color over replicated oak grain
- Replicated wood grained block pattern with authentic touch
- Decorative laminate replicates natural or man-made material surfaces with consistent color, pattern and texture
- Antiqued brass-tone ring pull hardware accented with white paint
- 5 smooth-gliding drawers
- Safety is a top priority, clothing storage units are designed to meet the most current standard for stability, ASTM F 2057 (ASTM International)
- Drawers extend out to accommodate maximum access to drawer interior while maintaining safety
- Minor assembly required
||Signature Design by Ashley®
||No Assembly Required
||Chest of Drawers
||Five Drawer Chest
|Item Color Key
||Nanforth Chest of Drawers
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||34''W x 16''D x 53''H
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Mm
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.