Balancing chic flair with a relaxed sensibility, this nightstand strikes just the right tone for rustic sophistication. Beautifully clean lines are subtly enhanced with relaxed distressing and understated saw marks for authentic barn wood character. Hammered-effect hardware is the perfect finishing touch.
- Made of wood, pine veneers and engineered wood
- Light weathered gray finish with relaxed distressing and saw marks for reclaimed barn wood character
- Antiqued steel-tone hardware with rustic hammered texture
- 2 smooth-gliding drawers with dovetail construction
- Top drawer with felt lining
- Electrical outlet and 2 USB charging ports
- Power cord included; UL Listed
||Two Drawer Night Stand
|Item Color Key
|Item Series Name
|Item Weight Kg
|Item Weight Lbs
|Manufacturer Warranty Days
|Marxent PID Number
|Number of Drawers
||Master Bed Cases
|Unit Depth Inches
|Unit Depth Mm
|Unit Friendly Dimensions Inches
||26''W x 17''D x 28''H
|Unit Height Inches
|Unit Height Mm
|Unit Width Inches
|Unit Width Mm
Professional delivery and installation is available for every product we sell. We would be happy to coordinate delivery and installation for you.
Extended warranties are usually very inexpensive and can save you thousands in the future.
It's simple and inexpensive to purchase extended warranties and one of the smartest ways to protect your investment.
can be large, heavy and expensive. You probably don't have the special tools or expertise needed to fix them in a crisis. If you can spare a few thousand dollars without batting an eyelash for new
should they break tomorrow, don't buy a warranty. But if you're like most of us, protect yourself by purchasing inexpensive extended warranties when you buy a new product and save yourself big money in the long run.